○The mechanical quantity to be measured, such as displacement, pressure change into an electrical capacitance sensor.
Therefore, capacitive sensors can be divided into pole pitch change type, area change type, change the media type categories. Pole pitch change type is generally used to measure the tiny lines or due to force displacement, pressure, vibration caused by the pole pitch changes (see capacitive pressure sensor). Area change type is generally used to measure the angular displacement or larger linear displacement. Change media type commonly used in level measurement and a variety of medium temperature, density determination and humidity.
○The induction surface of capacitance sensor is composed of two coaxial mental electctrodes, which from a capacitor and connected on RC oscillation circuit, just like an open capacitor electrode.
○When connecting to power supply, RC oscillator does not work. When an object is clos eto capacitor
electrode, the capacitor capacity will increase, and the oscillator will vibrate. Through the treatment of behind stage circuit, both signals of stop oscillation and oscillation will be converted to switch signs for checking the existence of object. this distance can be obtained, but to nonmetal object, the action distance is d etermined by material dielectric constant, the more dielectric constant, the more action distance will be obtained.
1. Compact volume
2. high precision of repeated location
3. Diversified exterior structures
4. Good performance of anti-interference.
5. Many output forms
6. High on-off frequency.
7. Wide voltage range
8. Dust proof,vibration proof,water proof and oil proof.
9. With short-circuit protection and inverted connecting protection.
10. Long service life
1. Switch category(LM: inductance type; CM: capactitance type;SM:Hall type; AM:safety explosion-proof type; XM: mimic linear type)
2. Outward appearance code(C: Cylinder type; F: Angular column type and planeinstallation type)
3. Operating voltage(30: 6-36VDC; 310: 5-24VDC; 320: 12-60VDC; 20:90-250VAC; 210: 24-250VAC;220: 380VAC; 40: 12-240VDC/24-240AC; 50: Special voltage)
4. Detection distance( 01: 1mm; 05:5mm; 10:10mm)
5. Output method (N: Three-line DC NPN output;P: Three-line DC PNP output;
L: Two-line DC output; AC two-wire output;J: Relay output;NP: NPN+PNP output)
6. Output status(A: NO; B: NC; C: NO+NC; MU: Mimic voltage; MI: Mimic current)
7. Auxi function code(T: With connector; Y: Water proof, oil proof; I: Special requirement;
H: High temp resistance; R: Ring type)
|Model NO.||Detection distance||Working voltage||Output||Flush|
|LM24-3008LA||8mm||DC6-36V||Two wire system||NO||Flush|
|LM24 -3008LB||8mm||DC6-36V||Two wire system||NC||Flush|
|LM24-3010LA||10mm||DC6-36V||Two wire system||NO||Non-flush|
|LM24 -3010LB||10mm||DC6-36V||Two wire system||NC||Non-flush|
Welcome to our website! Please send your words at any time in the following form and ask us, we will contact you and provide you with the corresponding service as soon as possible. Please write in English.
CM18 M18 Capacitive Proximity Sensors
1.M18 - Cylindrical housing
2.Operating distance up to 8 mm
3.Best-in-class electromagnetic compatibility
4.Short-circuit, reverse polarity, and power-up pulse suppression protection
5.LED status indicator
6.IP 67 enclosure rating
7.Complementary output function
8.PTFE housing with M18 x 1 mm